Tony Blankley
Learning about capitalism, in an engaging fun way; explained by a fun engaging young man trying to educate folks in a way they would like to learn. And enjoying every minute of being a part of the "new media"
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Atta boy Tony Blankley,
On a recent California radio show conservative columnist Tony Blankley argued against two other liberal guests about Capitalism. The liberal guests argued against US trade with China because of "slave labor" being used in China. Mr. Blankley pointed out (correctly) that if the US didn't offer the people of China US money for their produced goods then the Chinese would be in "perpetual poverty". I wonder if Mr. Blankley has been reading my blog?

Tony Blankley
Tony Blankley
-
I'm back after more than a year away! I've been reflecting on how to make managing this blog easier, and an idea struck me: "VI...
-
Capitalism isn't the reason a coke bottle costs $3 today. Capitalism is the reason a coke bottle cost only 5 cents in the old days. G...