Learning about capitalism, in an engaging fun way; explained by a fun engaging young man trying to educate folks in a way they would like to learn. And enjoying every minute of being a part of the "new media"
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Just imagine,
I've found it helps people understand economics when you use situations that do not involve politics to explain it. Can you imagine if the only people we had available as lovers were people that required lots of money and attention? People would date less often. Imagine if singers had to pay a ridiculous amount of money whenever they got on stage. We would fail to have the music that we listen to. The Capitalist way is to create opportunity, create fortune, create optimism, and to create your own success. When taxes are raised, such things are squashed. Then everyone suffers.
-
I'm back after more than a year away! I've been reflecting on how to make managing this blog easier, and an idea struck me: "VI...
-
Capitalism isn't the reason a coke bottle costs $3 today. Capitalism is the reason a coke bottle cost only 5 cents in the old days. G...